? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 01, 2006

New Floors



This is my new floor. I just bought a new camera, but I'm not really sure on how to post pictures. If I did it right you should be seeing my new floor. We were going to start on the kitchen floor this long weekend, but instead we decided that we're going to the beach one last time for the summer. I'm so excited. I love the beach. Every time we go I dream about buying a house on the beach. But, then reality hits and then I think how bad it can be when a hurricane hits. Well, got to go pack..... I'll post some beach pictures when we get back.

4 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

Oh Angie, I am so proud of you & Sean for the floors that you installed. The room really looks great. Yall really did a great job!

Donna said...

Those floors are beautiful! I am very proud of you and Sean. It's great to be able to work together for something like that.

Paula said...

They look great!!! Your house is so cute. I'm happy you can post pics now:)

AmandaThomas said...

That looks amazing. It makes your whole house look brand new. Yall should be proud of yourselves.