? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sleepover

As I type this blog, I hear three little girls giggling and having fun. Alexia is having her sleepover tonight. We brought them to blockbuster to rent some movies and ordered some pizza. They are having so much fun! I think Alexia is getting tired though, because she just came in here and asked when she could go to sleep. So much for staying up all night. Austin pretends he hates all the girls being here, but I really think he likes it. He turned down an offer to go to his friends house to stay home. I think he likes having time to his mom and dad without Lexi interrupting. In the morning we are taking the girls skating for a couple of hours. All the girls are so little, so we'll see how this goes (hopefully not to many bumps and bruises).

After we go skating tomorrow, we are going to pick up our new puppy. He will be six weeks and ready to leave his mom. He is a Shitzu. We have been trying to think of a name for two weeks, but no decision yet. We are going to wait to see how his personality is before we decided. I'll post some pictures when we get him. He is so cute. We picked him out two weeks ago, but he wasn't old enough to come home yet. So, we are really excited to bring him home.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Angie, it is so much fun to have a sleepover...but I bet it's exhausting for the mom! I agree with Austin...sometimes its nice to have one-on-one time with mom & dad. Can't wait to see the puppy.

Donna said...

How did the sleepover go? There is a rule about that. You have to have an even number, because girls sometimes pair up.
They sure do look cute in the pictures. I used to love taking the kids skating and the zoo, etc.

Paula said...

Awww, how fun! I used to love sleepovers, but only if they were at my house. I would get scared and cry at other people's houses:(
Anyway, I love all your pics and your dog is so cute. I bet he will be spoiled. We will not be getting pets until the boys are much older. Jackson doesnt know how to play gentle yet.