? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 15, 2006

A day OFF!

Not really, but I did get a lot done. I have to babysit down the street for a neighbor while she goes to the dentist. It's so nice having Fridays off, I just didn't realize it until I started working. So, first thing I did this morning was drop the kids off at school and went and got my oil changed. It needed it! Then I decided to splurge and get my car detailed. It looks so pretty, all shiny and new. The lovebugs are awful around here, so my car really needed it. Then I had to do my daily Wal-Mart trip. Most people hate to go to Wal-Mart, but I love it. I like to shop the sales. Now I'm about to leave to go babysit for a few hours.......It's been a busy day and it's only 12:30......

2 comments:

Paula said...

Its amazing what you can get done in just a couple of hours by yourself. Of course I should be cleaning now, but I'm on the computer....oh well. I vacuumed earlier and pretty sure I traumatized both boys b/c they are scared of the vacuum. Have a good day!

ANNABELLE said...

Oh Angie, I miss our Friday morning garage sales. Maybe next Friday, I can't believe you splurged on a car wash. You Go girl!!!