? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Need some spare Time






Finally, I have time to do a little updating. This past week I have been so busy. I guess I haven't worked in so long I forgot how to do it (work that is). Every night there has been something that we have to do. It's taking away from my blogging time. I still read everyone's about 3 times a day, but I like to read them better than writing my own. I will try to write more often.

Well, so far I am really enjoying work. It's nice to be making some extra money and still be home when the kids are not at school. Yesterday, was Alexia's birthday. We just had a little family party before she went to dance class. Then after dance we went to moms and dads. She had made little cupcakes for her and gave her a ton of "girlie" gifts. She just loves that kind of stuff (purses and clothes) and money too! She was so excited. Alexia is going to have a sleep over next weekend with a few girls from the neighborhood, then we're going to take them skating. I hope I'm up for it!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Oh tell Alexia HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Next year, my goal is to write down and rememebr all the kids birthdays in the family. Glad you like your job. Thanks for the update. Cant wait to see you guys:)

Amber said...

Birthdays are always so much fun! I'll never forget when Dustin had the skating rink birthday party. Aunt Anita & Aunt Ann put party hats on their head & boobs and skated around the rink! I am laughing so hard right now just thinking about that! I'll have to pull out the pictures & bring them to the 'Girls Night Out!'.

Donna said...

I remember being so busy with work and kids activities. It was overwhelming at times. But now, I remember it was the best time.
Happy Birthday Alexia!

AmandaThomas said...

Happy Birthday Alexia!!!
I can't wait to see the pictures from her sleep over. Don't forget to post them. I bet Austin and Sean are excited about having a house full of screaming girls.

ANNABELLE said...

Amber me too. I just started laughing so hard thinking about Dustin's BD and Anita & I skating around the rink by ourselves. And your Dad opening the refreshment bar and Dan & Ronnie eating hotdogs. That was such a good time!!

ANNABELLE said...

Love those pictures of my grandkids!!!!