? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Smart Girl

Alexia has started to read. She has homework now (which she has been waiting for sense Austin started school). At first she loved it but , now it's setting in that homework is actually work. She is doing really well, but she is such a perfectionist that if she doesn't do it right the first time she gets very frustrated. I tell her that as long as she does her best she'll be fine, but I'm not sure if she quite believes me. It's weird because Austin has always been so sure of himself. It's proof that children turn out different, even if you think you raise them the same.

When I saw all the babies last month at Amanda's wedding I remembered how fun it was to have little, tiny ones around. But I also cherish the moments I have with my children at the age they are now. I know one day I'll look back at their pictures at this age and think they look so small. No matter how old they get they will always be my babies.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hello Alexia! I am so glad you are doing good in school. I love school and I really loved watching my kids learn so much every day.
You are doing great!

ANNABELLE said...

Anige, your still my baby girl. And you will always be. Love, Mom