? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Working Girl

Well, today I started my new job. I think I will like working as a tutor much better than a sub. I just have to help the teacher out with anything she needs. It's good hours and good pay. I work from 8:30 till 11:30, go home for an hour and a half and come back at 1:00. Then I get to leave again at 3:00. The school is only a few minutes away, so I can come and go quickly. I like it because I'm not the one in charge of the kids. So, no stress at all!

Also, we went to Weight Watchers tonight. I thought I was going to do bad because we went out to eat so much this week, but surprisingly I still lost 1.2 pounds. Not bad, especially sense I ate a delicious shrimp poyboy! It was worth it (I think it was about 100 points). Mom did better than I did, but she always does. For some reason she loses weight a lot faster than I do. I really enjoy going to the meetings every Tuesday night. It's kind of like a girls night out. I get to leave the kids with Sean, and be on my own for an hour or two. After the meetings mom and I go to Subway. You would be surprised how delicious a sandwich can be when your on a diet. Hopefully ya'll will be seeing less of us next time you see us.

9 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

Good Girl Angie, we have to stay focused on WW this time. WE CAN DO IT (i think) Keep going to the meetings is a very important part of staying on the course. I'm so happy about your new job and that you really like it. Keep up the good work!!

Amber said...

Good luck on your new job... I have to agree that helping is much better than being in charge! It is so much responsiblity when your the actual teacher! Hope the Weight Watchers program works for you...even though we all love you the way you are! Secretely, we don't want you to be sexier than all of us! I'm glad & your mom get Tuesday nights for girls night out...it's great to have some time for yourself.

Donna said...

You Go Girl! I am so happy for you both going to Weight Watchers. Amanda makes us follow it at work. Maybe we all see less of each other.
I am glad you like your job too. That is perfect for you.

Paula said...

Oh I agree. I dont know how Amber and Andrea can be in charge of all those kids. Good Luck with your diet. Now that the weather is nice, I want to start walking.....we'll see:)

AmandaThomas said...

You are lucky you have a mother who will go with you. When Andrea, Mom and I were all going together I stuck with it really well. Now I have to go by myself and it's so much harder. I haven't been in about 5 weeks, this explains why my once sexy slim fitting jeans now make my legs look like fat sausages with clothes PAINTED on them.

Your new job sounds like fun. I thinks it's so sweet how involved you are with the kids' school. You're the kind of mom I want to be someday.

Angie said...

Amanda you are so sweet! I think you will make a great mom.

ANNABELLE said...

Thanks Amanda, Angie is a very good Mother- I am so proud of of you Angie

Kay said...

Angie, you are a wonderful Mommy. Ann raised you with a very nurturing Mommy style. She set the bar "high" for being a good Mother. Donna and I learned a lot about being a Mommy by watching Ann take care of you.

ANNABELLE said...

Ok, Kay that was so sweet