? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Baby Bull



I Wanted to post a picture of Austin that I had taken with my new camera, but Austin erased all of the ones of him. So, I couldn't have a picture of Alexia and not Austin. This is him in the condo pool on our last trip to the beach in July.

He is also doing really good in school. He was invited to be in the Bata Club for making all A's and B's last year. He's so smart (I'm not just saying that because I'm the mom). He really is. Seriously!!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hello Austin! Good work in school! I can't believe you are so grown up. Have fun at the beach.

Amber said...

Austin, I love this picture! Ethan was sitting in my lap and I clicked on the picture to make it bigger....he started smiling and laughing! He loved the picture! Have fun this weekend at the beach.

ANNABELLE said...

Austin, you will always be my baby bull