? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm Back

Today I started my weight watchers plan. I went to the meeting last night but, I didn't actually start untill this morning. So for my last "fat meal" last night, we went to a mexican reastraunt. It was so yummy! I hope I can stick with it this time.

We also finished our floors in the livingroom and hallway. It really looks great. It was worth all the hard work. I didn't think we would ever finish, though. Now we are about to start on the kitchen. I can't wait to start fighting agian. HaHa, Just Kidding! I think this should be a little easier. I'll keep you posted on how things are comming along.

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Yum...Mexican food sounds delicious. We are trying to conserve money so we are not eating out AT ALL. I need to do something about the whole weight thing. I did Slim-Fast for a week, but I ran out and haven't bought anymore.

Paula said...

Good Luck with your diet...wish I had the will power to start one. Glad your floors turned out well. Do you have a digital camera? If not, then when you get your pictures developed, get them to make you a CD. Then you can upload them to your computer and its pretty easy to add pictures after that. I have to resize mine or it will take forever to load them to the internet. Now resizing took me about a year to figure out. Oh wouldnt it be nice if we were "computer sassy" like all these other people:)

Donna said...

Yes, I want a picture of the floors. I want to come see them later too.
I am thinking about walking. If I could get out of the garden or house and just walk that would be better exercise.

ANNABELLE said...

I'm so proud of you! I'll go with you next week. Your floors look great, I'm ready to start remodling my home. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Angie said...

I don't have a digital camara yet. But,we're shopping around. Do you have any suggestion about a new camara. There so many choices, We don't know which one to get.

Paula said...

I have a Fujifilm S 5100. I love it. Its pretty big and sometimes I wish I had a smaller one, but like I said, I have taken some pretty great pictures with it. We spent about $50 on 2 sets of rechargable batteries for it and that has been great- You end up spending less money and you always have an extra set of batteries for it. Donna and Ronnie got it for us for Christmas so I dont know how much it cost:)

Amber said...

It's so nice to walk around with a new floor! I remember when we got plush carpet, it was almost like having a new house!

Everytime I metion the word diet to myself...I think I eat more. Good luck.

AmandaThomas said...

I love weight watchers. I don't like not getting eat freely but i love the structure of the plan. I need to start following it again. I don't even think you need to lose weight. You're a hot momma, but good luck on it anyways.

Angie said...

Amanda, your so sweet, but you haven't seen me in a swim suit. Not good! I think I could hold weight better if I wasn't so short. Every pound makes me look even stockier(is that how you spell that word?) Anyway, thanks for the compliment Ms. Thomas.

Donna said...

I like your new name, now I can recognize who's who's on my favorites.

Amber said...

Are you back now? How are things going? Please update!