? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm getting embarrassed

I knew I couldn't spell, but I haven't had to spell in so long that it's just got out of control. So, when you read my blog or comments just ignore the misspelled words please.

Now, to move on. We have been working on our floors all week and still are not finished. It's really hard to get around all our door frames. Also, Sean and I have been fighting like cats and dogs!!! I can't wait to finish this project, for our lives to get back to normal. Before we start working every night, we say "OK, no fighting tonight", but by the end of the night I have cried at least once. Don't think much of me crying because I'm very tender hearted. It doesn't take much for me to cry. That said, I still would never want to work with Sean. We just don't get along when we work together. Even if we have been fighting every night this week I still love him so much. Hopefully, We should be finished by this weekend. At least I hope so.

5 comments:

Amber said...

No kidding..working together makes everything so stressful. I don't know how Aunt Donna & Uncle Ronnie have done it all these years.

Good luck with the rest of the kitchen & hopefully things will get back to normal soon! By the way, thank you for being so honest on your blog!

Donna said...

He makes me cry, but he can really make me laugh! That is what I fell in love with that he made me laugh at stupid stuff.

Paula said...

Oh Angie, Brad and I could not work together. It took about 2 years for us to be able to travel together and not get into fights while packing and trying to leave ON TIME. We've go it down now, otherwise we wouldnt have survived this summer!

ANNABELLE said...

Angie, the floors are looking GREAT, I'm ready to redo my home Hope Sean & you will help!!!

AmandaThomas said...

Sean so layed back it's funny to think of him getting mad. Josh and I can work together pretty well until one of us gets hot. When we start sweating we turn into hateful beasts.

I know exactly why my parents work so good together, it's because they make eachother laugh. We are always laugh at something or someone. But when dad has to work outside and gets really tired he sets pretty irritable.