? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back to School

Wednesday was back to school for Austin and Alexia. So far things are going well for them. They both like their teachers. When I droped them off for their first day, I got a little sad. So, I went shopping and everything was better. Shopping cures almost anything. I plan on being a subtitute at their school again this year,but I'm sure it will be a few more weeks befor I get a call. Thank God! I really don't know if I like being a subtitute, but I feel guilty if I don't. When the kids are at school and Sean is at work, I feel like I should be doing something. More than just cleaning and watching T.V. Oh, and most important shopping and spending money!

2 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

Hey Angie, I'm your first person to commit. I am so proud of you for being such a good mother and wife to your family.
Love, Mom

Amber said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I love writing everyday and checking everyone else's blogs too..it's kind of an obsession.

Shopping does make everything feel better! Too bad we don't have any spending money right now..babies are expensive.

Hope to keep reading about your life on a daily basis! Not like we have anything else important to do..:0)