? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 11, 2006

It's That Time Again

It never fails, at least one time a year I have to do this, "LOSE WEIGHT". What started it off this year was trying to find an outfit to wear to Amanda's wedding. I went shopping everyday for almost two weeks. I tried on every dress that would fit and hated every last one of them. After two weeks of shopping I finally found two shirts to go with black pants. Well, I thought I had found something to wear, until I tried it on for Sean. To make this long story a little shorter, lets just say I ended up in tears. He really didn't say anything mean, it was just the look on his face. So, back to the beginning of my story, I want to lose weight. Mom and I are going to start weight watchers next week. Pray that we do well.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Angie-I know the feeling!!! We went to Austin a few weeks ago for a wedding and I forgot my dress so I had to go to the mall there. I seriously tried on every single dress in the mall. My girlfriend was with me and she ran out of encouraging/positive things to say after like the 100th dress. I want to start walking/jogging again. We'll see....Good Luck!!

Kay said...

Angie- you looked beautiful at the wedding this past weekend. We had such a great time getting to see you, Sean and the kids. Dustin got to get reaquainted with Austin and Alexia, which he had been waiting for all Summer.
I still enjoy shopping as a way to relieve stress! Even if I don't buy anything!
Love,
Kay

Angie said...

hyiudhifjlfgjjdhjhruewjhuerhrhrhrhrhrhuiifhwwwweruieruieruieruieruiglhdfuyilerfgweripfuirhehfhuehfuharywuierywehfueuhsufuewtyjefyjf hejhfh v ejfhwehfhwf jhjhghddejhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ANNABELLE said...

OK, Angie next Tuesday the 22nd we are going to WW. We need to lose weight before Andrea's wedding