? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Their Trash, Our Treasure



We were coming home the other day and on the side of the road was a bike. It was in a pile of storm debris. So we stopped and asked our neighbor if she minded if we took it. She said she had put it out there because she was planning on moving soon and didn't feel like having to take it with her. Then her husband came out and said he has a 3 wheeler bike if we wanted it too. We said sure! It has a basket on the back of it, it's really cute. I have been wanting to buy a bike for a while now, so this was such a blessing.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great free bikes! Glad you were able to salvage them from the trash. I once went dumpster diving for a silk tree. I sold it later for $15 at a yard sale. Silly me.

Paula said...

How cool! I asked my neighbor if I could borrow $20 cash for a bike at a yard sale and she said "I dont have $20, but you can just have my bike." So I took it and its the one we used the other day on our "poopy bike ride."

Donna said...

You girls are so industrious!