? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 06, 2008

MY MAN!!!


1. Who is your man? Sean David Murry Bligh Griffiths


2. How long have you been together? We've been together over 11 years! Married 10 great years.


3. How long did you date? We only dated a year.


4. How old is your man? He is 28, I'm 5 years older than him. I used to not like to tell people he was younger than me, but now I'm like Yeah, I got me a younger MAN!


5. Who eats more? Well, he eats more, but just by looking, it looks like I do.


6. Who said "I love you" first? He did!


7. Who is taller? He's 6'3 and I'm 5'4.


8. Who sings better? I do but that's not saying much. We love to play the game Rock Band and I'm the lead singer.


9. Who is smarter? Sean is actually one of the smartest people I know.


10.Whose temper is worse? Me, I'm hot tempered, but calm down fast.


11. Who does the laundry? Me, I wash the clothes and fold them, but now that the kids are older they get to put them up.


12. Who takes out the garbage? Sean used to, but now Austin gets to do the dirty work.


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Always have.


14. Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, but he makes the money. It's a good trade off.


15. Who is better with the computer? I guess we are equally as bad. I do type better, he types with two fingers.


16. Who mows the lawn? He used to, but once again Austin gets all the work we don't want to do. Although I do like working in the yard, so I cut it about once a month.


17. Who cooks dinner? I cook about 4 days a week and Sean grills twice a week. He loves to grill, we call him King of the GRILL!


18. Who drives when you are together? We both do but I hate when he does. He scares me to death!


19. Who pays when you go out? He does.


20. Who is most stubborn? He is, its his way or no way! Unless, I want it my way. That trumps all.


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is, all I have to do is cry a little ( I can't help it, it just happens!)


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, his are in Tenn.


23. Who kissed who first? He did.


24. Who asked who out? He definitely did, he asked me out for a month strait but I kept saying no because I thought he was too young.


25. Who proposed? He was moving to New Orleans and wanted me to go with him. I said I can't go unless we are married. He said OK. The worst proposal of all time!


26. Who is more sensitive? Let me think................Me, of course.


27. Who has more friends? We have the same amount of friends, he just spends more time with his. I don't mind spending time alone, but when I do get to hang out with friends I have a really good time.


28. Who has more siblings? Sean has 1 older brother and 2 older sisters. His sister Erin died about 4 years ago of cancer. I have one younger brother, baby Chad.


29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does with all the big decisions, but I do all the day to day stuff.


I can't believe I did it, it' been over a year since I have updated! I'm so proud of myself. I'll try to continue with out a year in between.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad that you updated! I actually learned a few things about you in the post...about the "younger man" issue and moving the New Orleans with him! Welcome back to blogging world!

Paula said...

Yay!! Thank You for the update...that was so neat to read. Maybe just make a "goal" to update once a month, like at the first of the month and go from there. Hugs to all of you!

Donna said...

A quote from "Big Fat Greek Wedding", the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck, the neck can turn the head whichever way she wants.

Andrea said...

Yeah, we are all back in blogging world!! The proposal was hilarious!!

ANNABELLE said...

I Love It! I will try to blog myself this weekend!!!