? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Growing Up


Our sweet Lexi is growing up, she turned 8 years old last week. If I dwell on the years past it brings tears to my eyes. My babies are growing up too fast! How can it already be that I have a 12 year old and an 8 year old? I can't believe how fast time goes by and how old this makes me. OK, I guess that's enough of my pity party.

We had a small family party for Alexia on her birthday. We had pizza and chocolate cake with pink icing. She got lots of board games, clothes, and MONEY! She will have her big sleepover this weekend. We are planing all kinds of fun thing to do, so I'll post new birthday pictures next week. She also wanted to thank everyone for the birthday emails. Happy Birthday Lexi!! We love you!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday Alexia!
Tell BooBoo that Sarah Palin copied her glasses, so stylish!

Paula said...

Cant wait to hear about her sleepover:)