? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Past

After reading Amber's blog, I decided to "yearbook" my family. We thought it was so funny. So, I decided to show you what we would look like in the past. WARNING!! Some are a little scary. Me in the 80's
Austin with long waves in the 80's
I didn't even need to do this one, I can show you my own yearbook.
Alexia in the 60's (we kind of think she looks like an alien)
This one is "gay Sean" in the 90's
Alexia in 84'
Austin would make a pretty girl.


We call this "fat Sean"



5 comments:

Amber said...

Funny Funny! Randy and I were cracking up at the fat and gay Sean! Love all of them!

Donna said...

That was hilarious!! Fat Sean was the best. And Austin is so handsome! Alexia is beautiful, and yes, you could just put in your own yearbook picture, I remember that look.

ANNABELLE said...

I'm Back!!! So Funny!!!

Paula said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay said...

That is so cool...Amber and I did the same 70's pose Angie used, and we all look so much alike! KayKay