? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Updates!

Ok, I confess. I have made a major blog and email sin. I did not read my blogs or emails for about a week. So, I have a lot to catch up on. SORRY!

Well, to start Lexi is home sick from school today with a sore throat and fever. She is so pitiful when she is sick. I can't leave her side. She has a doctors appointment a 11 o'clock, so hopefully she'll start to fell better soon.

Friday night we all met at Chili's for dinner. We had to wait over an hour for a table of nine, and by that time I was starving! So I had to get a burger, not good if your on weightwatchers, but I did split it with mom, so it was really only half the points. Mom, Dad, Alexia, Chad, Stacy, and Caleb all went to walmart after. I think they needed to walk some of their food off. But, it never fails mom and dad MUST go to walmart every single Friday night. They are obsessed with it. I would have gone to but Sean was ready to go home. He hates to shop! Especially on a full stomach.

Saturday, Austin went to a friends house for the day. Alexia went shopping and got her nails painted with one of our neighbors. Sean and I stayed home and watched a disappointing LSU game. So, we were depressed for the rest of the day. I did get to go shopping later that afternoon, so the depression started to lift. After shopping we picked up Austin from his friends, and he told us that his friends mom took them to Lone Star. Guess what he got? Lobster and steak! We were actually kind of jealous.

Sunday, we woke up to get ready for church and Alexia and Sean were sick. So, we stayed home. Sean was actually going to go with us, but wouldn't you know it, they were both sick. The one time he said he would go, they would both get sick. Well, maybe next week. We stayed home the whole day and watched the Saints game. They won! YEAH! I think that updates my weekend. By the way, the little boy down the street is doing much better. His scars are really not to bad. I think he can go back to school this week.

6 comments:

Donna said...

I guess you know the Razorbacks beat Auburn!! I didn't even watch, but it must have been a great game.
Hope all your family is well soon.

Paula said...

Well I have to say I think we wanted LSU to lose so we would be the leaders in the west, or something like that-Brad needs to explain it to me again. Sorry Sean and Alexia are sick. Tucker is getting over a nasty cold. Its awful when your babies are sick. I'm so glad that little boy is OK. I was attacked by a dog when I was little and it is terrifying. Although he's OK physically, he still needs prayers for sure.

ANNABELLE said...

That Austin is something - boy did he pick a good rich friend. Hope my baby girl is feeling better!

ANNABELLE said...

And it is your Father that MUST go to Walmart every Friday no matter what!

Amber said...

I hate waiting so long to eat...it makes me very upset and it's hard to enjoy my food (Well, not really) but I do tend to overeat when I have to wait so long. I think going to Walmart is fun, too, but EVERY Friday night is a little compulsive! Glad Austin got to eat steak & lobster...tell him to update his blog! Hope Alexia & Sean feel better soon..I think something is going around here too.

ANNABELLE said...

Daniel is a littttttle compulsive