? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sorry, I forgot how fun it is..............

........to blog that is. I shouldn't wait so long between blogs. Just wanted everyone to know how excited I am about this weekend. Its going to be so much fun. I think we should all get a huge condo at the beach next summer and have a three or four day weekend. Now, that would be so great. We don't have to leave the guys out, but sometimes it is fun to do things on your own. Although I am kind of sad to leave Sean home alone, but don't worry I'll get over it. Love ya'll and see you soon!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't it fun to have everyone comment on your blog??!! I love seeing what people think about my random posts and that they care enough to write me a message! It's kinda like e-mail in way...I don't even have to ask my friends about their weekend now...I just read their blog & then we talk about it just like we have discussed it earlier! We are D to the ORK. (DORK- for all those who didn't watch the Sonic commercial:0). Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Kay said...

Angie - See you this weekend!

Andrea said...

I miss it when you blog! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!