? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Beautiful Day

The weather was so nice today. It always takes so long for it to cool off in Louisiana, but today it didn't reach 80 degrees. Which made it a great day for having fun with the kids. Austin and Alexia didn't have to go to school today because we have a fair going on. I'm glad that they have the day off, but I just wonder why they get a day off for a silly fair. They do things different down here in Livingston Parish. There what we call "country"! So, anyway we got up early and went and ate at McDonald's. Alexia spilt her drink twice, and of course she started to cry. I didn't even fuss a her, she is just like me though, so tender hearted. Then after that little episode, we picked up two friends, one for Austin and one for Alexia, and headed to the movies. We saw "Open Season", it was really cute. When we got out of the movies the weather was still so nice, so we went to the park and played for a while. I tried to swing, but for some reason the older I get I can't take any kind of motion. I got very nauseated! We still had a lot of fun. After, Sean got off of work we headed to the mall, but once I was there I wished I was home because I was ready for a nap. I couldn't tell him that though, because he didn't want to go in the first place. He just wanted to make me happy. Which he did! We had a great day.

5 comments:

ANNABELLE said...

I wish I could have been with yall - I miss our Friday's Garage sales and shopping. Glad you had a good time.

Paula said...

Yes nice weather makes everything so much more enjoyable! Its cooled off here now and we spend hours outside. I know when it gets cold we'll be stuck in the house. Anyway, glad you had a nice day.

Kay said...

Sean is such a sweet husband and Daddy. Glad you had such a great day. Miss you all.

Andrea said...

That is crazy that ya'll get out for the fair. There is a school close to Sheridan that closes for opening day of Deer Season. We don't get out for anything hardly, unless it is statewide

Amber said...

I'm so glad you had a great day! I am a lot like Alexia...spilling my drink and such...and very tenderhearted too! Maybe I have an inner ear imbalance because I have been a little off-balance all my life! HMMM>...

You are such a good mommy to know that Alexia couldn't take being yelled at! Sean is such a good daddy, too! Can't wait to see you all next weekend.