? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Soccer Queen



Alexia scored five times. She was awesome! This is the first year she has played and she is really enjoying herself. We are so proud of her.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Lexie-Way to Go!! I played soccer too when I was a little girl! I made a little boy cry b/c I gave him a bloody nose!

Andrea said...

Yeah Lexie! I am so proud of you, soccer is a very hard sport to play. You are awesome!

Donna said...

Yeah Lexie! Amanda played soccer in high school. I learned to love it too.
Also, I love the lovely yellow jasmine your Mom has growing up the mailbox. I happen to have the same plant in my yard on my mailbox.

ANNABELLE said...

Believe or not that is Angie's jasmine.
Lexie is very good at soccer!! You go Girl!!

AmandaThomas said...

I'm so excited for you Lexie. Soccer is a great sport. It's hard to score even one goal; I can't believe you scored 5!! That's amazing. I would love to see one of your games. Maybe we can come down one weekend when you're playing.

Donna said...

"your Mom" was for Lexie, I knew that was Angie's yard. I am very proud of your gardening skills Angie.
Andrea wants a jasmine too! Everyone needs some jasmine.

ANNABELLE said...

Angie use to say "Why do ya'll always talk about your flowers and gardens?" when she was a teenager. Now that is all she talks about this time of the year. She has turned into such a good gardener. I'm so proud of her.