? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

CRAWFISH TIME!!!!!!!


We couldn't wait! About mid way through winter we start wanting crawfish and we couldn't wait another day. After Alexia's soccer game we decided to boil some up and they were delicious. I know you guys up in Arkansas can't appreciate the greatness of a delicious crawfish, but we absolutely love them. We had a great time. YUM YUM!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Is Alexia missing some teeth? I can't believe how big you are now. I think it is very funny, I only have a couple of kids with their front teeth still in.

Donna said...

I think I like crawfish, I know I love the potatoes and corn that boil with it.

Angie said...

Andrea, She has four of her top teeth missing. The denist took out her fake ones. So now we call her Princess Snagals. Its funny to watch her eat she has to take bites only on her back teeth. She eats like a little animal.

Donna said...

Tell her about Andrea's teeth.
I bet she is cute when she eats. Jackson eats corn on the cob like an animal, he chomps and laughs. It's precious.

Amber said...

It actually looks tasty...I think you should boil some for us when we come during the summer!