? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Deck




Last weekend we built our new deck. Dad brought us to Home Depot with his truck and trailer to help us pick out all the things we needed. Sean did such a great job. He worked on it Saturday and a little on Sunday. Austin, Alexia and I helped as much as we could without getting in the way. When Sean works around the house it's just best to stay out of the way, but I was proud of him because he was very patient with us. I love my new deck, it's so nice to be in the back yard now.

4 comments:

Donna said...

WOW! What a great deck! I can't wait to come see it.
When Ron works around the house, I have always stayed out of his way, but now he has to stay out of my way too.

Paula said...

Wow-that looks great! I showed Brad and said "see what Sean did!!!" Thats one of our projects next year. Great Job!

Andrea said...

WOW! Great Job Sean! That looks really nice!

Kay said...

That is beautiful! I know ya'll will spend lots of time out there. Very Nice.